Gray Step Software has developed a comprehensive software suite for schools including ASBWorks, Event Tracker, Gray Step’s Point of Sale, Polling Works, and Communities Districtwide Web Store! ASBWorks was designed to be the first web-based accounting solution developed specifically for student body organizations. However, we realized that the general ledger was only one piece of the puzzle and that bookkeepers and administrators needs are continuously evolving. Our newest product, Communities (Districtwide Web Store) allows parents the ability to have a “one-stop shop” for purchasing all of their student’s items online including ASB items, food service, transportation, AP tests, fines, donations, etc.
As our Districts’ needs change, we continuously update our software to offer new and exciting features through our software programs. The ASBWorks User Conference is a great way to learn tips and tricks to make life easier. We encourage everyone to attend including Bookkeepers, Activities Directors, Principals, and District Office staff; we’re inviting you all to come be a part of this enchanting ASBWorks Conference! This year, our guests will be treated to over 40 fully interactive classes; users will navigate ASBWorks along with their instructors in a live setting and go deeper into the software than ever before.
Join us Wednesday evening after registration and afternoon sessions for an exciting reception inside the Downtown Disney District for food, drinks, and some magical company! Be spellbound by brand new and interactive classes after a Breakfast in the Park you’ll never forget. Follow up a busy day of ASBWorks training with an evening in the Disneyland Theme Parks, before completing your training on Friday morning!
- EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
- *on or before 11/15/2018
- STANDARD REGISTRATION
- *after 11/15/2018
- ADDITIONAL RECEPTION TICKET
- ADDITIONAL BREAKFAST IN PARK TICKET
- ADDITIONAL FRIDAY BREAKFAST TICKET
- REGISTRATION PACKET INCLUDES
- Attendance to all sessions and workshops
- Wednesday evening ASBWorks User Conference Receptions
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Snacks throughout the day on Thursday
- Friday morning Conference Breakfast
- You will receive an email notice confirming your registration, along with an invoice.
- Please bring your confirmation notice with you to the Conference Registration Booth when checking in.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- You must send any cancellation request in writing to the ASBWorks offices no later than January 15, 2019, by 5:00pm.
- You may fax your cancellation request to (916) 941-7234 or email it to email@example.com.
- ASBWorks cannot provide any refunds for cancellations received after January 15, 2019, or for no-shows, due to guarantees and prepayments that ASBWorks must make to vendors and suppliers.